We operate with the highest degree of integrity and the single most important element of our business is our reputation and your 100% satisfaction. Below is a listing of steps we have taken to protect your trip and provide you with complete peace of mind. Additionally, it is important that you ultimately speak with a few of our past customers to learn first hand about our truly unique and highly customized private safaris. Please let us know if you would like to receive a list of references.
1. Highest Possible Company Rating (A+) with the Better Business Bureau and AAA Rating with the Business Consumer Alliance- Africa Dream Safaris is a fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and has been a participant in the BBB's Reliability Program since June 2004. We adhere to the Bureau's strict membership standards, which include a commitment to ethical business practices. We are proud to hold the highest possible company rating (A+) with the Better Business Bureau (letter grades from A+ to F are assigned by the BBB and represent their opinion on the reliability of a business). Our exemplary 'A+' rating with the Better Business Bureau can be verified by here clicking or by calling 888-983-3122. Additionally, we are proud to hold an exemplary rating of 'AAA' (the highest possible ranking) with the Business Consumer Alliance (formerly the Better Business Bureau of Los Angeles). Our AAA rating with the Business Consumer Alliance can be verified by clicking here or by calling the BCA at 909-825-7280.
2. TATO Member - Africa Dream Safaris is a licensed member of the Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (TATO). The Tanzania Association of Tour Operators was established in 1983 to maintain high standards and quality among its members and to promote socially and environmentally responsible tourism products in Tanzania. We urge all travelers to Tanzania to make sure their chosen tour operator is a licensed member of TATO. Click here to verify our membership with the Tanzania Association of Tour Operators.
3. Properly Licensed in the US - Africa Dream Safaris, a California corporation, is properly licensed by the State of California as a seller of travel. Our California Seller of Travel (CST) registration number is 2071193. Click here to verify our US License.
4. Properly Licensed in Tanzania - Africa Dream Safaris is properly licensed to operate safaris in the United Republic of Tanzania. We hold a Class 'A' tourism license to conduct safaris in Tanzania. Click here to verify our Tanzania License.
5. Keeping Payments in Trust - Africa Dream Safaris deposits all payments received into a trust account held by Bank of America on behalf of you the customer. We only disburse these funds to the applicable suppliers when necessary. We do not use payments from one customer to buy travel on behalf of another or to pay for rent, overhead, or any personal use, until such time as we have delivered to you the services you have purchased.
6. Protect your Trip - Travel Insurance through Travel Guard is available here: Travel Guard